The Benchmarking Application (BA) Download Instructions:
CLICK HERE for a "Detailed Step by Step" version of these instructions for reference.
(The great majority of installation issues pertain to user rights and Firewall settings. For fixes to common issues please see www.mvib.net/ba-error-codes.)
- If you have Version 13 installed, select the "Download Update 15.x" button. For a new installation select the "Download Version 15.x" button. Versions prior to Version 13 should be uninstalled with a system reboot before installing the new full version.
- Choose “Save As” on the File Download option.
- Select Desktop as the location for the "Save As" location.
- Double-click the “BA Install X.X.exe” zip file on your desktop.
- Open the newly created “BA Install x.x” folder on your desktop and right-click on the “setup_MVI_x.exe” and "Run as Administrator".
- Follow the installation instructions leaving all defaults. If asked, select “REPAIR” during both the VFP9 and the MyODBC Setup process. The installation must always install to the default local workstation C drive.
- Select the “BA by MVIB” butterfly icon on your desktop, update Company and Name if asked, select "OK" for the first time registry window and open the BA again.
- The default ID of DEMO will allow you to run the Benchmarking Application (BA) against Demonstration data for testing purposes. After your first Upload is processed to the Master Data Set you may run the BA for real time comparison.
Note: Both the BA Install x.x zip file and folder may be deleted after the installation.